The Best Support The Best Support

I thought it was hilarious and well animated. Nice music and sound effects too.

TH'Crusader Adventures Program TH'Crusader Adventures Program

I felt this was a really good animation no doubt about that. The music is very nice and suits the theme of the whole video. It really is a nice piece of art especially for people with an acquired taste. Art style seems like a retro funk and culture that blends real well with the character cast and is amazingly well coordinated as well.

JAW729 responds:

Thanks, man. Those qualities hace to be inside to see in in People's Artwork. I am glad you appreciate the work that went into making it. Stay tuned.

Village Life Alpha 0.1.0 Village Life Alpha 0.1.0

Very good stuff you got going here, you've laid an ambitious foundation for what is to come. Can not wait until you start adding more to it. As of right now for some reason the farm land glitches out a little. It won't let me til the ground in certain areas but it wasn't really an issue, considering how there is only one type of plant, however I assume you plan to add more seeds in the future and this might become a major problem. You might also benefit from adding a sign or a road at the top to help people find the village, I found it by exploring the whole map however I don't think others are so patient as to follow suit. Other than that which I mentioned this game is incredibly well put together for an alpha, especially on this site. If I still had a job would have definitely been a patreon, sadly the best way I can support you guys is through advice and reveiw. I look forward to the future updates of this game with a sparkling eyes XD

Snake-Studios responds:

Thanks a lot :) Those are quite good ideas, we will definitely consider them. Also, if you have even just some game-dev related skills, there is always a job open for you on Snake-Studios ;)

Summer in Salem - ver 1.4 Summer in Salem - ver 1.4

Amazing game with many endings that actually make sense, the art work is very nice and smooth, character development is A-Class, and it has good suspense/hook that pulls you in. Just wondering but is there an ending where you get to mess around with the demon or is it not possible without dying?

PewPewNutStudios responds:

We want to add that as the final reward for unlocking all storylines, but our artist currently needs financial support to keep working on the project as she's started school. If we get some patreon support, that will be the first thing we add, along with three other characters.

ClixSposing Samus ClixSposing Samus

Ohh godd i finally beat it and that's what I get...perfect...just perfect

FUCK I LOVE ANIME FUCK I LOVE ANIME

This coupled with the tumblr comic post is perfect